Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lisa Reed Bio

Lisa Reed – Founder Mecca on Main and Watercolor Artist

MECCA ON MAIN is my vision, a way of following my passions and giving other Artists a way to expand upon theirs. MECCA is a place where artists of all kinds have studio space in which to create and sell their art. After many years in sales, I left the corporate world as a National Sales Director and decided to follow my heart by pursuing my livelihood doing all the creative things I love to do. I am drawing on my entrepreneurial experience launching and running retail stores and founding a successful residential interior design business plus several years in the wholesale gift industry. I always loved helping Store owners develop and grow their business while I was representing the first and largest showroom in the Dallas World Trade Center. Merchandising, design and marketing have always been a creative way for me to solve problems in the retail environment and I am able to put those skills to work at Mecca.

MECCA offers classes of all kinds taught by the many talented artists in North Texas. Our unique historical building is also available for use by other clubs, organizations and private functions, making this a cozy gathering place in the middle of Aubrey, Texas.
In addition to creating MECCA ON MAIN for other artists, I will also be selling my own ink and wash watercolor sketches. I love to draw every day things I see as well as contracting to do House Portraits. With gratitude, I share my journey and MECCA ON MAIN with you

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    How exciting! Congratulations! I would join in if I were in Aubrey!

    ReplyDelete